Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 225 and A View of the Room


Bailey,
It's been a tiring week; with working before and after class, and two tests in two days for anatomy, I definitely looked forward to coming home and resting (and reading a letter from a pretty sweet guy) today. ;)
I wasn't in a really creative mood, but when I read your phrase in the 224 post, "pillow talk," my train of thought went something like this: "pillow talk... she doesn't know what pillows I used for the bed!... or the bedspread I used... or what I put over the bed... She doesn't even know what any of the room looks like!" Haha I told you I'd take some pictures of it for you, and here I am delivering. Click here to see more pics on our public Picasa Album.
It was such a pleasant surprise getting to talk to you last night as well. I know it will be hard to leave Jeff (tell him I said hi too!) but I'm definitely going to cherish this last semester together. Hurry back okay?
Love you,
Jessie Jean
P.S. I'm so proud of how "on top of it" we've been with our posts lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment