Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 220 and Home Away from Home


Hey Bailey,
What a lovely picture of you, the old suburban(?) in the background is a nice touch. haha
I thought I'd get in Day 220 before we met up tomorrow... which I'm so very excited about! Rachel and I were talking about places we could go for pictures, I guess we'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to figure that out.
Anyway, a great amount of these summer days for me have been spent at, yep, you've probably guessed it, Mugwalls Coffee Shop. My anatomy classes have been quite a heavy workload, and having no room for distraction, I discovered that the best way for me to study involves me getting as far from my computer (aka facebook, blogs, emails, etc...) as possible. Usually I leave straight from work and study for a couple of hours each day. It's been really great getting to know the baristas and regulars who come in as often as I do. Maybe in the fall you'll be able to join me :)
Love you and see you tomorrow!!!!
Jessie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment