Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 221 and Our Friend Reunion


It was a blessing from the Lord that is all worked out. Bailey had the week off from camp and happened to be in Fort Worth; I had Friday classes and work off (meaning I didn't have to get back super early for next day.) Waco was the halfway point so Rachel and I drove up to meet Bailey there for dinner and coffee. Oh how I've missed her, it was great seeing Bailey's lovely face and hearing her sweet voice in person. Rachel, having attended Baylor, was our tour guide, and after dinner at Food for Thought, and coffee at Common Grounds, she told us of this really cool bridge in downtown. The sun was beginning set, making for a great photo op for the project. It was hard to say goodbye, but I'm so thankful for the evening with my bff and can't wait for her to come back to College Station for one more semester.
To enjoy more of our favorite "reunion" pics, check out the Picasa Album...

No comments:

Post a Comment