Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 224 and Reeci Moon

Tuesday, July 20, 2010Jessie,

So glad I got to chat with you last night and hear about what's going on this week. Although it's going to be sad leaving Jeff at the end of the summer, I am looking forward to spending one last semester with you! Late night pillow talk, wedding planning, 365 adventures...can't wait!

I would like you to meet my friend Reeci Moon. One of my favorite things about my job is getting to play with my John's kids Reeci, Boston, and Charli. Reeci is five years old and all girl! We love braiding hair, dancing, and playing barbies together. One of my favorite things about this girl is her sweet spirit. She is so loving toward her younger siblings, and it so evident the Lord is moving in her heart.

Tell Cale I said hi!

Love you,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment