Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 217 and the 5th of July Parade


Jessie,

How wonderful it was to talk to you last night! It blessed me so much just to "girl talk" with you. This picture was taken when a group of us from Sky Ranch went to Highland Park to be in their 5th of July parade. It was a blast! Soon after, I went to the doctor to find out I had pink eye...not so much a blast. I'm so sorry I have stunk at posting. With it being such a crazy few weeks here at camp, it has been difficult to find a few minutes to get the picture up. I promise I have been taking pictures though! Well I'm off next week so I'll be in Brock. Look at your schedule really good and see if you could meet me in Waco one day next week for dinner. It's only an hour(ish) away :)
Love you sooo much!
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment