Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 213 and Blueberry Pickin' in Edom

Selfish? Maybe. I have been waiting a whole week to post this picture lady! Jeff and I had a morning off last week and we spent it in the little country town of Edom. We left at 6:30 a.m. and headed to breakfast at a diner called The Shed and then went on our blueberry pickin' adventure. It's 15 acres of pure yumminess! We picked a couple of pounds of berries and then headed to get some blueberry lemonade in the store. Yum! We spent the rest of the morning reading out of Sacred Marriage and visiting the antique, jewlery, and pottery shops in the town. What a wonderful date! I'm glad that Cale has joined the blog...does he know what he's gotten himself into with us two crazy girls? I'm excited to hear about your weekend...phone date soon!

Love you,
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Haha, of course I know what I have gotten myself into, but it is well worth it. Thanks Bailey, I am excited to become part of the 365 blog.

    ReplyDelete