Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 209 and the Secret Garden

Monday, June 14, 2010

Jess!

Forgive me? I have been the worst 365 partner ever! The days seem to slip by with no thought of a picture. Yesterday Jeff and I took a drive to the little town of Edom, Texas. We have a date planned their soon--definitely some 365 worthy ones! We found this cool brick structure with all of these vines growing...kind of like The Secret Garden!

This past weekend mom and I went to Tyler and didn't a little wedding planning. I think I have even picked out our invitations! Woo hoo! Oh, and my parents sold the house! It was on the market for about four days and they had three different offers on it! The Lord is so good and it is so evident that God is moving them across the state for his purposes. Last I heard, they have to be out of their in two weeks!

Jeff and I have another wedding this weekend. My cousin Steven is getting married in the Dallas area. It will be great to be around family and spend some time with my dad for Father's Day.

Can't wait to hear how you are doing and how the move was for you...man I loved that house, I will miss it!

Love you bunches!

Bailey Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment