Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 210 and My Tazmanian Devils


Hey Bailey,

I'm really indecisive when it comes to picking out the best 365 photo without you. I actually had to get some help in choosing which one to post, considering I've taken several in the past few days with the Project in mind.

For the past two weeks, I've taken my boss's children to swim practice, helped them get dried and dressed, and taken them to a summer enrichment program. I also took another set of kids with them, so throughout the morning I wrangled between four and five kids back and forth in my boss's Chevy Tahoe. I like to call them my Tazmanian Devils, because they seem to be going 90 miles an hour all the time. But really, I love it; it's a fun challenge... no complaints ;)
The other day, while the boys were finished getting dressed, I turned around and couldn't find them. Panic mode almost set in until I heard Gunnar, (the one in the yellow) giggle... they were hiding in the lockers! I thought it was pretty funny so I whipped out the camera and they had a blast being silly with the cool babysitter who took pictures of them hiding in the lockers! haha
I love you and miss you dearly, but it's been wonderful talking with you the past couple of days ;)

Talk to you soon dear friend,
Jessie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment