Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 103 and The Goodbye

Today Bailey left for the Christmas break.
I waved her goodbye from the front door this morning before my final.

For some reason, I want to say in my best Mr. Narwhal voice, "Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad," when I see this photo.
Haha ...another Elf reference...
For those of you who have asked, we're not exactly sure how 365 will work with us separated during the break. Rest assured we'll be taking pictures and collaborating and will not leave you hanging for the next few weeks.
However, expect some changes and embrace them!
Love,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Yall should just both take pictures then post them side by side with a cute, simple border or something! It would be awesome to follow both of yall! I love this and cannot wait to start mine this coming new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I have been pantient...time to start back up!

    ReplyDelete