Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 102 and Bringing Home the Bacon

Yesterday's late conversation went something like this:

Bailey: I think we should have pancakes for dinner tomorrow.
Jessie: Yes- I'll get bacon at the grocery store after work.

...the conversation pauses for a bit as we study...

Bailey: Are you going to work before?
Jessie: Before what?
Bailey: You know, before...
Jessie: Before lunch?
Bailey: Before - before your test.
Jessie: I don't have a test tomorrow.
Bailey: Yes you do.
Jessie: No I don't.
Bailey: Wait, yes you do. Don't you?
Jessie: No, it's on Tuesday.
Bailey: Oh gosh, this sounds like a conversation a married couple would have. "What time will you be home from work honey?"
Jessie: Well, I am bringing home the bacon! (ba-da-bom-shhhh)

Laughter ensues and we begin formulating how to incorporate this silly conversation into Project 365. The following photo is the result. I am the working gal, literally bringing home the bacon, and Bailey is the lovely homemaker, cooking in heals and pearls. It's a wonderful life.

2 comments: