Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 79 and "Your Hands" by JJ Heller

After LIFE Group, Blaine asked if we'd heard the new JJ Heller song called "Your Hands." Of course, I thought he was referring to a guy artist, but was relieved not to verbally make the mistake of asking what kind of music he played before Cale commented that he really liked her new album, Painted Red. Blaine decided we needed to hear the song, so Bailey, Blaine, my friend Meagan, and I gathered in the Askew's computer room to listen to the song on youtube. It was a simply beautiful song (lyrically and musically,) and Blaine was right in assuming I would enjoy her music, next paycheck, I just might have to buy her album. To hear this song, click here, and if you like it, check out her website at www.jjheller.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment