Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 70 and The Best Sonic Trip Ever

Story Time:
Bailey and I decided that we'd hit up Sonic's Happy Hour for 365 today as a reward for making it through a long Monday. I ordered a Diet Strawberry Limeade and Bailey ordered (our favorite) a Diet Coke with vanilla. After one sip she exclaimed, "MMMMM THIS IS TOP NOTCH! WANNA TRY?" Laughing at her unusual outburst and curious as to why this particular drink was so special, I gave it a try. You should know, that I am an avid Diet Coke drinker and immediately concluded she wasn't drinking Diet Coke, but a regular Coke with vanilla. "Oh the calories," she sighed in a deflated voice. Once we regained composure from laughing, I reorderd the drink ("Ummm... yeah, I ordered a diet coke, but I'm pretty sure this is regular...") and Bailey frantically enjoyed her last few moments with the forbidden calories of a regular Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment