Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 204 and Cutting In

Hey Bailey,
As I read the line, "I am 'his' brain this summer," I thought to myself, "that sounds like what I do!" You're going to be awesome at that job.
I know I emailed you some pictures of the room we will be sharing in the fall several days ago, but there has been a slight change. Because of the layout of the house, Stacey and I thought it might be better to move us into the room next to Rachel's... which had dark red walls. So today I went over to their house and painted... and painted... and painted. While I did most of the cutting in around the molding, Stacey (and Stanley and Tucker) did most of the roll-brush painting. I managed to take this shot while the kids were still napping and Stacey was working in the other bedroom to make it more boy friendly.
I'll probably move in during the second week of June so I have plenty of time to decide, but I'm having trouble choosing between using more of the pinks and greens from our bedroom or more of the reds and greens from the living room. What do you think?
Hope you're having a great week!
Love,
Jessie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment