Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 193 and Jill's Biggest Fans

Saturday, May 1, 2010My sister, Jill is a senior at Conroe High School and the Lieutenant Major of the Golden Girl Drill Team. She has always been an amazing dancer and the Spring Show has been something our family has looked forward to each year since the Spring of 2007. This event showcases most of the girls' contest performances and pays tribute to the graduating seniors. I'm going to sound like mom here for a moment and say it seems like yesterday I was watching Jill dance in the freshman class number (it was an 80's remix - so fun!) and my friends dance on the stage with their dads. Now it was her turn to have a solo, dance with our dad on stage to Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me, and watch our mom lead the senior moms in ridiculous dance routine! I felt so blessed to call her my sister as I was sitting in the front row awkwardly recording some of her dances. Haha
This picture was taken during intermission with the four of us and Jill's boyfriend, Tyler. Thank you so much Bailey and Emily for coming to Conroe to cheer on Jill with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment