Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 200 and Moving Out

Thursday, May 13, 2010So it's been a school year's worth of photographs. Jeff and Bailey came to pack up her things and head out on the road to Mineola, TX.
When I asked Bailey how they were planning on fitting the mattresses in the truck, she looked at me and said, "I don't think you know just how country Jeff is. He'll make it work." And sure enough, with some creativity, strategic planning, and a lot of rope, he made it work. haha
Oh how I'm going to miss my roommate this summer!

Though the school year is over, the project is not!
Bailey and I will be hours apart for the summer, but pictures will still be posted on a regular (hopefully) basis. You may be wondering how this will work, as were we a few weeks ago. We really want to hit 365 photos before she leaves for good in January, so we knew we needed to keep up with the project while apart. Collaborating pictures each day would have been so difficult with our busy schedule, so we came up with this brilliant idea:

Bailey and I will be Blog Pen Pals! Bailey will post a picture of something she did that day at Sky Ranch and tell me a (and other readers) a little about it. Then the next day, I'll post a picture of something I did here in College Station (or where-ever I am) with a description and a response to her photo... and so on and so forth...

So that's the plan. We're excited and hope you are too! Can you believe we we're over halfway done!? Happy 200 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment