Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 190 and Don't Make Me Get the Hose

Wednesday, April 28, 2010Oh... where to begin with this picture.

My office got these new camo hats and I thought they were 365 worthy. And considering Bailey and I never wear camo or trucker hats we thought it would make for funny picture. I'm wearing Macie's camo shirt that Bailey found, and Bailey is wearing one of her Sky Ranch costumes.
We went outside to take a picture in our backyard and Bailey looked down to find our never-been-used water hose. In a thick accent, she yelled, "Don't make me get the hose!" She looked at me and instantly, as if I was reading her mind, I said, "Mrs. Doubtfire!" (We have this thing where I say movie quotes and she tries to guess where they came from, so it was fun to have the tables turned.) We had a good laugh, and thought we'd add it into the picture.

I guess this was Bailey's way of getting me back for all the times I boss her around in these photo sessions. I had it coming. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment