Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 186 and Aggie Muster

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I've spent the last year preparing for April 21st, the day of Aggie Muster. I have served in the position of Special Operations Sub-Chair and have had the privilege of helping to plan campus Muster.

If you aren't an Aggie, you might be wondering what in the heck I'm talking about. Muster is the celebration and remembrance of all of the Aggies who have passed away in the last year. It is a time of healing for families and time to renew our ties to our school through a Camaraderie BBQ and a ceremony that night. One of the requirements of my job was to write and give a speech to honor the 50th Reunion of the class of 1960 in front of about 14,000 people. You can read the full story here.

My mom, Jessie, Katie, and Emily came on Wednesday to support me. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment