Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 152 and Snowfall


I must not have paid much attention to the weather man this morning, because I was shocked to see it snowing outside around lunch time.
Campus came alive today in a way I've never seen before; grown men were sticking out their tongues like little boys trying to taste a snowflake, while others went crazy with the snowball fights right in front of lecture halls. Nothing like a drastic change of weather to change an otherwise ordinary day into something quite special.
Bailey and I were both pretty bummed that we couldn't take our picture then right then, the snowflakes were light and fluffy and magical, and we were nowhere near each other. However, my last class of the day was canceled and we were able to share the experience of today's snowfall with each other before the day was over. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment