Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 148 and Reflections

Wednesday, February 10, 2010


It was a rather late Wednesday night after LIFE group, and Macie came over to take all of the decorations from the engagement party home. Thinking about how Jeff insists that there's this unspoken competition between him and Macie on who makes more appearances in our project photos, I said aloud, "Macie, we need to mess with Jeff and add you in our picture today."
As we stood there for a minute in the kitchen, all trying to come up with an idea, I saw our reflections in the mirror. This will work I thought, and we struck a "Charlie's Angels" pose of sorts.
Do we have a running tally, Jeff? haha

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    I can't believe you thought it was a competition!
    you win, you win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as much of a competition, but more of just jealosy due to me being so far away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, it's just because you're there and I'm here. You get mentioned in a lot of their posts! And Bailey and you will get thousands of 365-types of pictures, and then Jessie and I will wish we weren't so far away from you guys.:)

    ReplyDelete