Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 168 and Head Wraps

Friday, March 26, 2010

We wear these head wraps every time we wash our hair. Both were gifts from our grandmothers. I walk into the living room most mornings to find Bailey sitting on the couch reading her Bible with a cup of coffee, wearing her white wrap. She is usually greeted by a groggy "good morning" from me, with my wet hair all bundled up in this handy purple wrap. It was only a matter of time before they made their way into our project. After this picture Bailey asked, "Remember when we used to care about how we looked in these pictures?" Haha I guess it shows how much we've grown to care less about what is on the outside and more about what our hearts look like on the inside. Though I should clarify that I am in no way saying that this photo represents how we are trying to beautify our insides... haha
This is us. Just as we are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment