Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 40 and The Brand New Tripod

In doing this project, Bailey and I had to be extra creative in finding a spot to set the camera where we could get both/all of us in the frame. In almost every photo, we've used my camera's self timer while sitting the Olympus on random objects. For example, in Day 36, we sat the camera on our mailbox, in Day 29 we sat it on my car's hood, in Day 20 we sat it on my plastic cake carrier that I'd brought for Life Group, and in Day 5 we had to bring out the coffee table to the front yard. Other times we'd ask friends or random people to take our pictures... Not that this was terrible process, at times it was a fun challenge, but I've been longing for a tripod for quite a while now.
And today this longing was fulfilled. Oh how this tripod will open up creative opportunities to take pictures we just haven't been able to attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment