Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Up: Days 6-10

Day 10 and the Surprise Pancake Breakfast: Not gonna lie, I look like I'm five years old in this picture. Then again, it did feel a bit like Christmas morning when Jeff woke us up at the crack of dawn with this little surprise, didn't it Bailey? haha Y'all are precious, and the pancakes were super yummy!

Day 9 and the Pretty Flowers from Jeff: We still don't know what they're called, but after a long drive from Arkansas, Bailey's stud boyfriend stopped to get her these lovely flowers. So cute!
Day 8 and the Usual Long Distance Phone Call: It was getting late and not up for being super creative, I thought it would be a good idea to capture what a typical night looks like. Since Bailey's boyfriend lives in Arkansas, a part of her evening is spent talking on the phone with him and me interjecting whenever I feel compelled to do so. (I'm totally giving her a hard time, but the picture turned out good I think!) ...haha

Day 7 and the Homemakers: We've decided to invite girls over on Wednesday nights for a home cooked meal before we break off into our New Life Small groups. Even though I pretty much burnt my dish, it was still so fun hanging out and being little June Cleavers over dinner (hence the aprons..)

Day 6 and the Nosebleed Section: A&M has a great ministry/Bible study called Breakaway. Hundreds of students gather on Tuesday nights at Reed Arena to worship our God and hear a phenomenal message by Ben Stuart. As you can tell, we're a campus full of students in search for truth, which is awesome if you like to arrive early... but if you're a bit on the late side... you'll get a bird's eye view.

No comments:

Post a Comment